We've put in an offer on a house. Pictures are in the above link.
Based on our housing requirements, we have the following:
|Bedrooms||3||more than 3||3|
|Garage||shed for bikes||1+ car, attached||1 car, attached|
|Driveway||2 car||3 car minus garage car space||2 car|
|Yard||not tiny, no landscaping||not small, plus afternoon sun||not small, not overly landscaped, sun on front yard|
|Basement||yes||finished, with laundry room||partially finished, laundry room is in half bath|
- We might be able to put a geothermal heat pump in the front yard, freaking out the neighbors as we drill. We'll see
- We have a new car, too--a Honda Fit. Between that and the size of the garage, we should be able to fit a motorcycle in. Alternatively, Nyb's scooter can go around back, in the back porch.
- No kitty airlock, but it does have a nice entryway and a big front door. Easy for moving furniture in.
- Exercise equipment can probably go in the finished basement.
- It has a fairly open floor plan.
- The half bath is probably large enough to convert to a full bath (with a shower).