- Pyramid Collection:
Wings, Bracelet , Amber Ring
Beautiful Wall sculpture: ,Hooray, birthday!
A freaking jewelry box- Jen rocks!
Guitar Hero 1My mom is a ninja.
- Stephen Colbert's Wriststrong Bracelet: 
Olive Original Utilikilt!!!
Shiatsu massage Pillow
- 4 Cup Coffee Maker 
(Size medium or close to 18/20" chest width for to fit the girls and my shoulders)
- Busted Tees:
Stewart/Colbert '08: 
- Law School Laughs: Old School 
- Think Geek:
NSFW Tee Thanks ardonite!
- T-Shirt Hell: "I'll be using these to my advantage" , "I taught..."  (Because it's funny!)
- Firebird Arts.com: Mercedes Lackey Cds (I own Shadow Stalker...)
Or anything from the following artists:
- Tool: The Pot
- Smashing Pumpkins: Zeltgeist ('07),
- Foo Fighters: Echoes, Silence, Patience, & Grace ('07), In Your Honor ('05), There's Nothing Left to Loose ('97)
- Maroon 5: It Won't Be Soon Before Long ('07)
The Reason, Every Man for Himself, Hoobastank
- The Click 5: Modern Minds and Pastimes ('07),
Greetings Form Irmrie House
- Barenaked Ladies:
Barenaked Ladies Are Me ('07)
- Daft Punk: Alive ('07)
- Fall Out Boy: , IoH: re-release (damn them),
Infinity on High ('07)
- My Chemical Romance:
The Black Parade
- Plain White Tees:
- Dashboard Confessional: The Shade of Poison Tree ('07)
- BT: This Binary Universe ('06), Emotional Technology ('03), Movement in Still Life ('00), Dreaming ('00), Never Gonna Come Back Down ('00), etc.
- Paul Van Dyk:
In Between, Reflections ('03), Global ('03), We Are Alive ('00), Another Way ('99), 45 RPM ('93), etc.
- Any Club mixes of BT, PVD, Oakenfold, Armeb Van Buren, VNV Nation, etc., etc., etc...
... or iTunes cash/gifting (to firstname.lastname@example.org) works. Really, this list is more for my own records so I remember to get albums when these guys put new things out.
I Am American (And So Can You) - Steven Colbert Hilarious!
- America: A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction - John Stewart 
- The Complete Handbook of Novel Writing - From the Editors of Writer's Digest 
- How to Write and Sell Your First Novel - Oscar Collier, Frances S. Leighton, Frances Spatz Leighton 
- How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy - Orson Scott Card [How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy by Orson Scott Card]
- The Paper Chase
- Transformers Movie
The 300Yay PinkCat!
La Blue GirlThanks ardonite!
- An agent for my book (and a finished manuscript, too. That'd be cool.)
- A Real Job (tm) that pays a Real Salary (>8k/yr)
- To pay off my stupid consumer debt
XBox 360 & Rock BandHouse-mates to the rescue (again)!
- Lora Croft Tomb Raider Boots: 
iPhoneYeah birthday schwag and crazy discounts/rebates!
- Son of Sandlar Boots for Larping: $200ish? 
- Beer: Amberbock, UFO Raspberry Heffevisen, Sam Adams Seasonals (all of them, especially Octoberfest), Old Feziwick's Ale, Carona (w/ lime!)
- Wine: Red Diamond, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Scotch: Aberlour, Oban, Bruchladdic (Awesome B-day Scotch), Johnny Walker: Red, Green (or Blue <3)
- Whiskey: Jameson, Jameson (12 year)
- Vodka: Vox - Green Apple (Wow, it's smooth!)
- Tequila: Don Julio, Sauza: Hornitos