Rykilde's Wish List
Revision as of 02:09, 19 November 2008 by Rykilde
After much consideration (read: she finally threw up her hands and decided just to write something down) a list was devised.
Rykilde likes things that have the following themes:
- Celestial, i.e. stars and suns and moons and such. Even better if they have faces.
- Goldfish. The swishier the tails, the better.
- Corvids: Crows and ravens and the like. Crows are nicest.
- Deep Space Nine Season 2.
- Red Dwarf.
- Wolf's Rain. It's an anime.
- Secret Voices
- Vitus Dance
- Bloodchild and Other Stories by Octavia E. Butler
- No Quarter by Tanya Huff
- By Peter S. Beagle:
- The Rhinoceros Who Quoted Nietzsche and Other Odd Acquaintances
- Giant Bones
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Magician: Songs and Early Poems
- The First Last Unicorn and Other Beginnings
- Three Faces of The Lady
- I'm Afraid You've Got Dragons
- This print of van Gogh's The Ravine. I loves it so!
- Movie poster from Attack of the 50 FT. Woman, like this one.
- China in the Royal Albert Moonlight Rose pattern (UK site of Royal Doulton has all of it. Canadian site has some of it.) I am going to build up a tea set and I have a teapot and one cup & saucer already. I need:
- sugar bowl
- at least three more cups & saucers.
- Three serving plates or platters for small sammiches or other such nibblies.
- A number of small dessert plates equal to the number of cups & saucers.
- I heart IKEA. Simply driving me there is always gift enough!
- A roasting pan, suitable for chickens, ducks, game hens, and other such delicious fowls. Don't have the space for anything goose or turkey sized.
- Okami - you know, the game.
- Absinthe lollipops