Zahnnie's Wish List
Things I Want
- Burr grinder for coffee
- Nice beer glasses
- iPhone-friendly speaker dock. For the kitchen. So small is good (or wall mountable)
- Business card holder, a pretty one
- New laundry hamper. It needs to have a small footprint because I don't have a lot of space... but I do also wish I had a sorting one (lights/darks). I dunno, I'll keep my eye open. (The linked one is pretty.)
- A messenger bag of extreme loveliness
- T-shirt that lets me Pose as a Team, 'cause shit just got real! (Ladies L)
- This OOTS shirt of awesome. In black or blue works.
- And my axe! shirt
- Curtains for dining nook, dark blue (I have the stiff stuff to fix em)
- Luxurious bath caddy so I can truly be opulent in the tub. Seriously, reading and drinking wine in the bathtub is one of my favorite things to do.
- A wine fridge of some sort. The cheapest I've found are $150/6 bottle at BloodBath, and 6 is really just not enough.
- Target has some cheaper options but many are ugly and/or sketchy. It would have to have an easily adjustable temperature with display and racks shaped specifically for bottles (scallopy).
- ZipCar gift certificates for zipping about.
- Dresden Files RPG books One and Two
- Fallout 3 GOTY
- I HAVE A STAND MIXER!!!
- Sausage stuffer attachments
- The big pasta attachment, and ravioli attachment
- Pasta cutting/crimping wheel
- Molcajete for guacamole delight
- More stuff from Moresca!
- I got and am in love with the Khadija! I also got the blouse and cuffs and belt that go with it, as well as a skirt. The blouse is Icon Olive, the skirt Icon Oxblood.
- Next: I want Sufi pants in Icon Aubergine for more options! Then I want everything in Olive and Oxblood...
- Could use a good utility Max or to-die-for Max 2.
- And I really like their Mega Medieval this year. Heck I basically want everything. Let's make a shopping trip next open house!
- Bellydancing skirt in colors to match...
- Tassel belt of joy
- Oooh, like every freakin' dress, crown, belt, and pair of shoes from ArmStreet (Nick, you'll like this site)
- Cooking classes at Capone Food
Our current drag kit, and wishes:
- Awesome rainbow palette
- More wigs from the place across the street in Union
- Sephora and Mac gift cards :) there's just so much!