Here's my geneology so far:
- Baka, a Garu/Garu - Made it to S rank before he "lost control of his body."
- Escaflow, a Durahan/Dragon - S
- Morrigu, a Durahan/Naga - S
- Techie, a Pixie/Naga - S
- Shippou, a Ripper/Hare - S
- Puu, a Phoenix/Phoenix - S
- Gizmo, a Garu/Durahan, combo of Baka and Escaflow - S.
- Youko, a Tiger/??? (Off of Princess Mononoke) - S
- Kurama, a Pixie/Ogyo (name of the monster is Pink Princess. It's a boy.) - S
- Hina, a Zan/Ripper - S
- Zahnnie, a Pixie/Durahan, combo of Morrigu and Techie - S. She was an excellent strength based Pixie.
- Assoil, a Ripper/Joker - S
- Puusuke, a Phoenix from Puu and Shippou - S
- Mercury, a Hermes (Durahan/Antlan) - Currently S rank
- Kurara, another Tiger/???, combo of Youko and Kurama - Currently B rank
- Hiichan, a Garu/Zan, combo of Gizmo and Hina - Currenly C rank
- Yukina, a Pixie/Ripper, combo of Zahnnie and Assoil - Currenly C rank
Edited page so newest posts go to the top. It'll confuse the hell out of people who actually read this! IOW: Zahnnie.
--Aurora 18:00, 29 Nov 2004 (EST)
Puusuke died, and is frozen. Mercury just got the "he's old" message. I'll have to keep track of how long he lives. He's got good life and accuracy, so I'm going to let him work on the pendulum for a while now to improve his defense and strength. Also, to breed with Yukina, I'm going to make a Joker. Then I can have a Lilim! Yay! Joker's name... well, I've got an idea. ;)
--Aurora 20:21, 28 Nov 2004 (EST)
Yup, I did it. Mmm, fun. Now I have to figure out what to match up with Yukina when my next monster dies. Puusuke will probably be the next to die, even though he's not much older than Mercury. Mercury seems to be having a longer not-old set of stages. Maybe that's why everyone thinks Durahans pwn.
--Aurora 20:44, 25 Nov 2004 (EST)
Wah! I want to play Monstaa Ranchaa 4, but Puppy's playing Crack the Crack... I mean, Arc the Lad 3. Also, the version of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon that we got from Netflix did not have a Chaos Dragon. I was sad.
--Aurora 21:47, 20 Nov 2004 (EST)
--Zahnnie 19:56, 18 Nov 2004 (EST)
Well, I'm full of something alright.
--Aurora 14:58, 18 Nov 2004 (EST)
You are full of hilariousity. :)
Zahnnie 01:56, 18 Nov 2004 (EST)
Puusuke's in! Also, I made a new Durahan. However, shortly afterwards I got some disks from Netflix and made a Chaos Durahan for my book. But, I'm saving 2 spots on my ranch for Kurara and Hiei (or Hiichan). I also got the special Henger off a disk. I'll be holding on to those disks until everyones gotten these sweet monsters in their books, or at least everyone who wants them. Mmm, netflix.
--Aurora 20:13, 16 Nov 2004 (EST)
So, Z-chan read this last night and cracked up about the &IMissU. Then Ratri made the special ripper off of FFX-2 and we tried to get her to name it that, but failed. Right now, Zahnnie (the monstaa) and Assoil are going to breed to make Yukina... when I'm done with them. Hahahahah! ;) That means Zahnnie gets to be Yukina's mommy! But not Hiei's. Hiei is mine.
--Aurora 12:46, 12 Nov 2004 (EST)
Yup. I made Assoil to breed to Zahnnie. I was tempted to name it &IMissU, but I chickened out at the last minute. Zahnnie wasn't here to appreciate it, anyway. Next time, Gadget. Next time.
--Aurora 21:46, 9 Nov 2004 (EST)
So we're checking disks and junk. I put a lot of things that are supposed to have special monsters on my Netflix list. I want a chaos dragon! That'd rule. I'm going to have to come up with something to breed to Zahnnie... dunno what yet. Maybe a Ripper, so I can make Yukina from them.
--Aurora 16:29, 7 Nov 2004 (EST)
I plan to combo Shippou and Puu into a Phoenix and call it Puusuke. Youko and Kurama will become a Pixie/Tiger, probably named Chibiko. Gizmo and Hina will make a Garu/Zan, naming that one Hiei. I also want to make a Pixie/Ripper and call it Yukina. Can you see a theme here?
--Aurora 15:24, 6 Nov 2004 (EST)